Martes, Disyembre 30, 2014

Read This Survey, Read! - Jelo

“All About Me!”

10 Facts About Me **
 Name:  Jelo Nahuman Soco
 Birth place: Tipanoy, Iligan City
 Hair color: Black
 Age: 23 years old
 Eye Color: Brown
 Birthday: July 22, 1991
 Gender: Male
 Lefty or Righty: I am Righty
 Single or taken?: Single
 
Of Me and the Likes of Me **
 
•  What ONE word best describes you?
    FRIENDLY
•  Are you old fashioned?
    I sometimes dressed like an old fashioned person
•  Name your favorite band/s  or singer/s and their songs that you love best
    Singer: Avril Lavigne
    Songs: Complicated, Skater Boy and I'm With You
•  Write lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
           "Chill out! What you yelling for?

            Lay back! It's all been done before
            And if you could only let it be,
            You will see!"
                                 - Complicated by Avril Lavigne
•  Put these in order of your favorite movie genre to least:
   Horror: The Conjuring
   Action: The Avengers
   Thriller: Jurassic Park
   Adventure: Winx Club
   Superhero: Spiderman
   Romance: A Walk To Remember
   Drama: One More Try
   Comedy: Praybeyt Benjamin
   Musical: High School Musical
   Dance: Step-Up
•  What are the top 5 movies to make you cry? (Or at least make you sad!)
    1.  The Child (Anak)
    2.  Tanging Yaman
    3.   One More Chance
    4.   A Love Story
    5.  One More Try
 
The Deeper Side of Me **
 
•  What is the most unusual food you’ve ever eaten?
    A grilled frog.
•  What is the most unique animal you've ever touched?
    The guinea pig.
•  What’s the most expensive gift you've ever bought for someone? How much did it cost and who was it for?
    The cellular phone for my mother that costs at least Php 1,600
•  What’s the freakiest dream you've ever had? Describe.
    When I dreamt of going to comfort room to urinate and almost became real that I woke up immediately.
•  What is the biggest injury you've ever sustained and how did you do it?
    The biggest injury I've ever sustained was having a fracture in my left thigh happened as I ran along the dark and suddenly fell into the excavation that is 5.9 feet deep which I didn't know there was. It was unforgettable as my nephew was given birth by his mother.
•  Which would you rather out of these 3 options? A: Be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor you live on the streets. B: Be extremely intelligent and a millionaire but what society classes as ugly. Or C: Be good looking and a millionaire but extremely academically challenged? Why?
    Be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor living on the streets because I can use that extreme intelligence to acquire things what the millionaire has.
•  Who are your best friends?
    Actually, I don't do best friends as they are also the best enemies. I only want friends that are so many to mention.
•  Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?

    It just really depends on someone's expectation but for myself, I am.
•  Which is easier, to forgive or to forget?
    To forgive

What Ifs...

•  If you could be talented at anything instantly what would you choose?
    Singing indeed.
•  If you could live in any fictional universe which would you choose?
   Magic Dimension in Winx Club
•  What have been the top 3 most brilliant days of this year? Describe them in as much or as little detail as you like.
    1.  Meeting my block mates that has very funny side.
    2.  Daily updated on my online social media account.
    3.  Being academically challenged.

Heart To Heart **

•  Do you believe in soul mates?
   Soul mates do exist if you do efforts when you start to believe.
•  Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
    Since I don't do best friends but I believe in the saying that the best relationship with someone is your best friend.
•  What is more difficult for you, looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
    I think the more difficult is looking into someone's eyes when you are telling something.
•  Who is that one person that you like and why do you like him/her?
   The one person I really like is our so-called mother in our block named Ina Patua, as describing her; she is very resilient, a good adviser, a cheerful one and very friendly.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento