Martes, Disyembre 30, 2014

My Family Tree - Jerome

My Family Tree
          My family tree is composed of my beloved grandparents, parents, me and my younger sister. It shows a series of relation on how it reaches the point where me and my sister had existed. Indeed, everything became as one because of Love which is the root of it. Therefore, I can conclude that love can really change every single thing.
          Definitely, I have a happy family. Though we are not consider as a whole, united type, still we live each of our life together with gladness. Specifically, we've lost our grandfather from my mother's side as well as my father since I was four years old. Currently, my mother was the only one who took care of us. She now serves as a pillar of the house aside from being the light one. For that reason, I love her very much that's why I always encourage my self to pursue and finish my studies because it would seems to be my greatest response to her for everything she'd done for us with my sister.
          Well, speaking of sister doesn't sound good to me right now. Because my sister is not as good as you think. In fact, she is very mischievous and lazy type. She always used to play all day long not realizing her household chores assignments first. That's why, she's always get scolded by my mother as well. Also, there was no time  that we missed up quarreling. We fight with each other almost of the entire day because every single thing we used to deal with were always led to misunderstanding, and neither one of us would  able to surrender. However, I still somehow used to be the one who would gave some space for us, taking my own pride to be swallowed up just for the sake of peace between us. Though, we are not mutually close most of the time, I still love my sister the way I love my mother.
           Above all, I am so thankful to our Almighty father for giving me this kind of family. A family that is full of love and support though sometimes being filled with full of problems.:)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento