Martes, Disyembre 30, 2014

Hello, It's Me! - Jerome

10 Facts About Me **
 Name: Jerome Mabano Catipay
 Birth place: Bualan, Tubod, Lanao del Norte
 Hair color: Brown Age: 17 years old Eye Color: Birthday: June 19,1997 Gender:  Male
 Lefty or Righty:  Lefty Single or taken?: Single

Of Me and the Likes of Me **

®   What ONE word best describes you?
     EXPRESSIVE
®   Are you old fashioned?
     I’m not an old-fashioned type, but I somehow wear like that.
®   Name your favorite band/s  or singer/s and their songs that you love best
     Singers:
     Ariana Grande – Put your hearts up
     Demi Lovato –Gift of a friend
     Beyonce – Pretty hurts
®   Write lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
     “ Let me see you put your hearts up, yeah2x
     If we give a little love maybe we can change the world.”
                               Put your hearts up: Ariana Grande
®   Put these in order of your favorite movie genre to least: Horror, action, thriller, adventure, superhero, romance, drama, comedy, musical and dance?
     Horror:  Death Bell
    Action: Divergent
    Thriller: Hunger games
    Adventure: Asian’s treasures            
    Superhero: The Amazing Spiderman
    Romance: My love from the stars
    Drama: Beyond the blackboard
    Comedy: Girl,Boy,Bakla,Tomboy
    Musical: Pitch Perfect
    Dance: Bring it on
®   What are the top 5 movies to make you cry? (Or at least make you sad!)
     1.        Miracle in cell no.7
     2.       3 Idiots
     3.       Ghajini
     4.       Every child is special
     5.       My name is Khan

The Deeper Side of Me **

®   What is the most unusual food you’ve ever eaten?
    A grilled snake ( python).
®   What is the most unique animal you’ve ever touched?
    Eagle
®   What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever bought for someone? How much did it cost and who was it for?
     A teddy bear  for my sister which was only cost at exactly 200.
®   What’s the freakiest dream you’ve ever had? Describe.
    A dream when I was about crying in it and suddenly became real  when I got awake.
®   What is the biggest injury you’ve ever sustained and how did you do it?
     When my right arm was fractured since I had able to climbed the Mango tree at my neighbor’s backyard.
®   Which would you rather out of these 3 options? A: Be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor you live on the streets. B: Be extremely intelligent and a millionaire but what society classes as ugly. Or C: Be good looking and a millionaire but extremely academically challenged? Why?
    I would rather choose option letter A. There would be a big chance for that someone to become a wealthy one as long as he would know how  to used his/her iniative since he/she has that aspects.
®   Who are your best friends?
    I really don’t have bestfriends instead I have lots of friends.
®   Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Yes, I am.
®   Which is easier, to forgive or to forget?
     For me, it would be easier to fogive.

What Ifs…

®   If you could be talented at anything instantly what would you choose?
     Learn how to play different instruments.
®   If you could live in any fictional universe which would you choose?
    A universe that is every single thing is precious.
®   What have been the top 3 most brilliant days of this year? Describe them in as much or as little detail as you like.
     1.        I had able to study in college.
     2.       Had met a new circle of friends.
     3.       To be with my mother once again for this year.

Heart To Heart **
®   Do you believe in soul mates?
    No, I didn’t. Perhaps, it may became true if we really believe in it.
®   Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
     Since, I have not yet encountered this, but maybe, I would tell her about what is really the feelings within me.
®   What is more difficult for you, looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
     It would be more difficult for me to look in someone’s eye  when I am telling someone how I really feel.
®   Who is that one person that you like and why do you like him/her?

      I really like this person in the first place because of he is being a God-fearing type. Indeed, he used to be one of my good friends who always gave advices. This person was no other than FROS CATUBIGAN.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento