Martes, Disyembre 30, 2014

Me, Myself and I - Jay Marie


Me, My Self, and I

   10 Facts About Me
Jay Marie Abarca
Iligan City
My hair color is brown.
I’m 20years old.
My eye color is brown.
Birthday: July 6, 1994
I’m righty, and I’m taken.

    Of Me and the Likes of Me**
The best one word that’s describes me is “BUNGISNGIS”.
Sometimes I am old fashion.
My favorite artists and their songs are:
 Matchbox 20: She’s so Mean
 Celine Dion: Angels
 Carrie Underwood: Jesus takes the wheel
 Stephen Speaks: Passenger Seat
 Selena Gomez: Who Says
 Neyo: Mad, Taylor Swift: 22, Blank Space, Love Story
 Miley Cyrus: The Climb
The lyrics that apply to my current situation is ..
     Jesus takes the wheel, take it from my hand.
                        -Jesus takes the Wheel by Carrie Underwood
My favorite movies at;
Horror: Orphan, Carrie, Freddie vs. Jason, The Conjuring, Wrong Turn
Action: Expendables, Transformers, DOA,
Thriller: Fast and Furious
Adventure: Journey, Jomanji, Narnia, Alice in the Wonderland
Superhero: Superman, Cyclopes, X-men, Iron Man 
Romance: The Notebook, Trip to Los Angeles, Twilight
Drama: Anak, Ina,Kapatid,Anak, Free Wheely, Princess Hours,
Comedy: Praybeyt Benjamin, The God Must Be Crazy, White Chics, Jackass, Tom and Jerry,
Musical: High School Musical, Camp Rock, Alvin and the Chipmunks
Dance: Step Up
 My top5 movies that made me cry are:
 1.A Walk To Remember
 2.Anak
 3.Thousand Miles
 4.Endless Love
 5.Titanic

   The Deepest Side of Me**
The most unusual food that I’ve ever eaten is malunggay with egg.
I think frog is the most unique animal that I’ve ever touch.
I think I’ve never give a gift for someone that expensive.
   That most freakiest dream that I’ve ever had is dreaming that I’m on the top of the tallest tree and I’m starting to fall. It really makes me feel that I want to scream, and while sleeping, I already bend my knees getting ready to jump. From dreaming that I already jump, that’s also the time that I woke up.
    The biggest injury that I ever had is at my 12th birthday. I was playing jumping to another place until my one foot slipped and then I fall. I will never forget that day because its my birthday that’s also the time that I had my biggest soft tissue injury.
    For me I’d rather be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor and I live on street because being intelligent can give you more in life than having money.
   They are my best friends: Jyrel Llyana Abbu,Ritchell Anne Pacquingan,Mikee Go and Flora Mae Destor
    I’m not that kind of friend that anyone wants to have as a friend.
    For me, its easier to forgive because we can only forget when we forgive.
    What If’s..
I want to have a talent in drumming.
   If I could live in any fictional universe, I want to live in the universe of ice cream. I know its not good for the health but still, I would be happy if their will be a universe like that.
  My top 3 most brilliant days of this year are:
1. Passing the SASE exam,because it really makes me feel I’m in heaven.
2. Meeting the Gen.Sci people esp. Sir. Jun because I've never met a person like them.So jolly,so positive,so friendly and so noisy.
3. Being close with my brother, because ever since me and my kuya are enemies but now, he is so really good to me. I don’t know why but still I’m so happy.
   Heart to Heart**
I never believe in soul mates.
I never had a best friend that confessed his feelings for me.
  For me its more difficult to look someone’s eye while telling someone how or what I feel, because I’m not that kind of showy or prank.
  The most person that I like is Ina Patua because in my whole entire life I’ve never known a person like her that you can never see any negative attitude to her, even in difficulties, she always strives harder. She always smile and always think positively.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento